Thursday, March 31, 2011

Funny Fridays: Sassy Gay Friend

Now, I know what you're all thinking... "It's not friday!" I know it's not friday, I have a clock on my computer. But the reason I'm posting my funny today is that I am going on a trip with my family over the next 8 days to Utah for General Conference and I thought it would be fun to blog about it each day after I get back to my hotel room. So, I'm giving you a taste of the weekend early!

I was recently shown this hilarious series called "Sassy Gay Friend". Basically, they take classic tales of women who could have avoided their awful fates by having a sassy gay friend. Some of my favourites include: 


My sister and I love to name our CDs after our favourite and most recent funnies, so our mixes lately have been called "You big slut, good for you!" (a party mix) and "Ophelia so bad for yourself" (a chill mix). 


Another great thing that has come of these videos is the constant referencing that goes on. Elise, Sarah and I were all sitting in sunday school and we were talking about Abraham and Isaac. I turned to Sarah and said something along the lines of, "This is Abraham. He is about to sacrifice his son. This could have been avoided if he had a sassy gay friend. What are you doing? What, what, WHAT are you doing? An angel of the Lord appears to you, tells to you kill your son and you do it? KILL YOUR SON?" It was probably the best moment ever. 

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have! Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...