Wednesday, March 9, 2011

10. Take a Recreational Class

Completed: April 1, 2010
After I made this list, my parents showed their support in many ways by incorporating my goals into family outings and by offering to pay for my recreational class. They put a catalogue in front of me and told me to pick a class. I saw a "learn to run" class and felt that that would be the best because I have another goal to run 5km without stopping. 
I wanted to be this girl...
Just go running every day after school, let out that pent up energy. So, I signed up for the class. Little did I know, the people taking this class would be nowhere near my age and that they would make me feel very in shape. 
They were running a lot more like this. It was a little disheartening to see that this class was going to be a mommy club with the teen tag along. I also missed the first class because I was still in Utah. But all in all, I loved the running class and I learned a lot. Running is a great way to stay in shape, but I think I'm going to try roller blading this year. I went a while ago to an arena with some friends, and I totally loved it! The only thing that kind of sucked was that I was in jeans so it was impossible to really get into it. So this summer, I'll be this guy... 
Just kidding. But I'm excited to have good enough weather to start rollerblading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...