Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The 101 List Update

I've had my 101 list for over a year now, and as I read through it from time to time I think the 17 year old me was far too ambitious for her next 1001 days. So, for the last few months I have been toying with the idea of updating my 101 list.

Why?

Because every time I look at my list there are things on there that I don't want to do any more, or simply can't do in the next 411 days. It's mostly my travel section that needs to be downsized. It is really expensive to travel and I don't think my little self realized that when I made the list. Also, when I made the list, I anticipated myself being in university when I was finishing up the list, not beginning it.


All I know is that time is ticking, and my list is looking far too intimidating for me to be able to complete it.

So what do you think? Upgrade? No upgrade?


1 comment:

  1. I vote upgrade. Dreams and goals change along with life, it's not a bad thing, it's just priorities are different at different ages. I've updated my list quite a few times :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...